Thursday, December 24, 2009

Clair De Lune






  • Interested In:

    Friends

  • Member Since:

    Jun 2008

  • Hometown:

    sumeria

  • Company:

    fcukin wonderland

  • Clair De Lune's URL:

    http://profiles.friendster.com/queenofsins

  • Other education:

    from the gallows of which Satan was a pussy and God was the maid

  • Occupation:

    Musician slash DEATH BRINGER slash FULL TIME WIFE

  • Affiliations:

    CLAIR DE LUNE wild rose / LOVE GUN

  • What I enjoy doing:

    i spit fire, i play my guitar, i dream BIG, drugged, dehydrated, i wear make-up, i rip pants, i eat lipstick, i can shove (FUCK YOU) this in your azz, i laugh till i die, im struggling, im hoping, im wishing, i can fuck, sex, make love, torture who the hell i want the most, i can destroy, shout at the devil, Scream like a dragon and CUT YOUR DICK like vagina dentata, i smell good, i taste good, i moan loud you'll beg for more, if i was a guy i'd be fuckin up your mouth like thunder haha, if you think im RUDE hell i'm not, i get hungry, i eat a lot and i puke a lot, i kiss, hug and forever eternal till death do us part LOVE my husband

  • Favorite Books:

    Necronomicon and Lovecraft Books

  • Favorite Movies:

    wong kar wai films, tim burton films, tarantino films, Hideo Nakata films, Takashi Miike films, kurosawa films..Cassanova, Moulin Rouge, Chicago, V for Vendetta, Morvern Callar, HoteL, Harold and Maude, COMRADES, IZO, Three part II, Final Fantasy Advent Children, i stand alone, beautiful boxer, 21 grams, Apocalypto, Lie with me, shortBus, The Notorious Bettie Page, UZUMAKI spiral into horror, Blood the last vampire, ACCEPTED, Begotten.... etc..

  • Favorite Music:

    WHATEVER IS ON THE LIST! i just want it LOUD AND HEAVY!

  • About Me:
    ?

    I'm a wild child. I'm an eagle when I have freedom. I'm a heartbreaker but I can love you like hell. I'm a poison you don't want to taste! I'm a fully pledged musician and a passionate composer. I'm happy with my relationship to someone far away. I'm no bitch to get fucked with but I love to fuck around so fuck with me in the fucking party! hahaha. I'm not your typical pussy DON'T TRY MESSING MY LIFE UP. I am half beast and half human. I am not what you see on the photos YOU DON'T KNOW AN INCH ABOUT ME SO QUIT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BITCH RUMORS! No one's perfect but Sheff is :)

    ?

    KITTY GETS TO FUCK TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment