Monday, November 9, 2009

Cute kC







Female, 17, In a Relationship
Interested In: Friends
Member Since: Mar 2005
Location: Dasmari�as, Cavite, PH
Hometown: Las Pinas City
College: De La Salle University - Dasma
Last Login: 24 hours
kC's URL: http://profiles.friendster.com/17266150

Im Kaselyn Cates Causing Ponteres


You can caLL me KC, keishang.. whatever.. XD



MODELLING is my passion
MAKE-UP is my art


wait, you should also know that i super love SPONGEBOB :)
yes, the yellow sponge.. he's my life. LOL. :))


Ok.. ok.. most of my friends know that.. :)


weLL..


Im a cautious type, neutral, & rather insecure
I am lively, dramatic, charming & enthusiastic


I enjoy being at the center of attention


Im SEDUCTIVE, well-dressed, easily influenced and a follower
I am emotional and a risk-taker
I am secure and stubborn. yah i am.


I accept my loved ones the way they are but expect them to change for me
I can do anything yeah anything.. for LOVE


Most of the times I act without thinking
Sometimes I fall in love quickly & easily


I am shy & afraid to show my feelings
I like to talk and meet others


I am very ambitious.. especiaLLy �bout d modeLLing thingy LOL. XD


I am a person of sensitivity & refinement


I BELIEVE in soul mates & happy endings


I am an outgoing and cheerful person although I still get frustrated sometimes
My friends find it hard to understand me because of my innocent thinking


In the process of courtship, an approach that would make me feel irresistible is the one that never let me feel bored


Im Attractive, but makes sure that it is appreciated.. ^_^
I'd like to be NOTICE


Im vuLnerabLe to beLieving Lies && makes up excuses for everything.


Enough �bout me.
See? Im not perfect.. not even cLose.
Im just a girL. A simpLe girL who wants to be Loved by peopLe around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment