Thursday, February 16, 2012

In shape! Penny Lancaster exposes her bottom in leopard-print bikini on Australia's Gold Coast


She said last month her goal was to lose 20lbs by the time her baby son turned one.
Well three days before Aiden's birthday, Penny Lancaster doesn't look as though she needs to shed any weight.
The model, who turns 41 next month, showed off her wild side in a leopard-print bikini on a beach on Australia's Gold Coast as she holidays with her ocker husband Rod Stewart and their two children.

 















She's got her groove back: Penny Lancaster, who turns 41 next month, showed off her svelte figure on a beach on the Gold Coast of Australia in a leopard-print bikini and sheer kaftan

The Essex-born mother-of-two looked statuesque as she stood watching her six-year-old Alistair in the water while Rod relaxed drinking a bottle of water while chatting to friends.
She added a sheer kaftan over her two-piece and a pair of aviator-style sunglasses to complete the look.
Rod, 67, didn't quite look the same as his Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? heyday, packing a bit of paunch, but looked content in the Aussie summer.

We haven't seen the back of her! The mother-of-two gave birth to her second son with rocker husband Rod Stewart, Aiden, 11 months ago

Alistair looked as though he was having a great time, splashing around in the waves, while wearing a rash vest to protect him from the harmful rays.
The family were also spotted in Sydney with Rod's daughter Renee Stewart, 18, from his previous marriage to New Zealand model Rachel Hunter.
The budding model looked the spitting image of her mother, obviously inheriting her tall frame.








In shape: The model recently spoke about getting her pre-baby body back, but said she didn't want to get too skinny because it would age her


Stunning Penny said last month she felt extremely self-conscious after her pregnancy when she weighed 12 and a half stone, but waited until Aiden was seven months old to start hitting the gym.
'I wouldn�t have dreamed of putting on a swimsuit back then, let alone being photographed wearing one,' she told the Sunday Mirror.
'I was out of condition because of the pregnancy and its aftermath. But I must admit that when I caught sight of myself in the mirror I thought "Not bad for a mum of two at the age of 40".
'My goal is to have lost 20lbs by the time Aiden is one in the middle of next month.'

Time off his life: Alistair looked to be enjoying splashing around in the waves

By December 2011 she had lost 10lbs but she is aware that she doesn't want to get as thin as she was when she was younger.
She said to the newspaper: 'I was way too skinny for my height and build before I got pregnant. I was 140lbs, exactly 10 stone, before I fell pregnant with Alastair.
'And I looked really gangly. At 160lbs, which is about 11 and a half stone, I was much better proportioned. As you get older it can be ageing if you�re too skinny.'

A bit of me time: Penny sits in the water watching her son

Lancaster has always been very athletic and used to swim, dance and do aerobics to stay fit, but when she was pregnant with her first son, she weighed 15 stone.
After losing much of the weight after his birth through breast feeding, she found it difficult to juggle motherhood and keeping fit.
She told the newspaper: 'The broken nights left me feeling like I had permanent �jet-lag. I certainly didn�t have any excess energy to start working out and trying to regain my pre-pregnancy figure.'

Chilling out: Rod looked content as he relaxed on the shore with friends

The model underwent in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) treatment before giving birth to Aidan on February 17, last year.
And she told Lorraine Kelly last month that she and Rod had a second child because Alastair persuaded them to.
'Alastair was the one that kept encouraging us to keep trying, saying "Please mummy I want a brother,' she revealed.






No comments:

Post a Comment